My name is Nick, I am a Wisconsin dad who loves all things fitness, diving, and food! Persistent Resilience is a log of the fun and craziness that is my life. I am passionate about running, I love to see how far I can push myself, and my favorite runs are off-road. Currently I am trying to add to my ultra-marathon experience. If you have any questions about how/why I run or eat the way that I do please do not hesitate to contact me by leaving a comment, via facebook, or by email at nmwied@hotmail.com. Thanks for Visiting







01 June 2012

Recipe - Greek Yogurt, Fruit, & Almond Butter Parfait

Greek Yogurt, Fruit, & Almond Butter Parfait
1 Cup 2% Plain Greek Yogurt
2Tbsp  Almond Butter
1Tsp    Cinnamon
2Tbsp Vanilla
¼ Cup Blueberries
¼ Cup Strawberries
¼ Cup Cranberries
½         Sliced Banana
1Tbsp  Ground Flax

In a bowl combine the yogurt, almond butter, cinnamon and vanilla till mixed well.  Then add the fruit and mix in.  Top with the sliced bananas and ground flax.

Nutritional Info
Calories           498
Fat                   24g
Saturated Fat  5g
Cholesterol      15mg
Salt                  75mg
Potassium        230mg
Carbohydrate  44g
Fiber                10g
Sugar               25g
Protein             34g

No comments:

Post a Comment