Sweet Potato Chips (Dehydrator)
3 Sweet Potatoes (Yams)
2 TBSP Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1. Wash and peel the 3 sweet potatoes.
2. Using a grater/slicer slice the sweet potatoes into chip sized slices.
3. Places the slices on the dehydrator trays.
4. Lightly brush the chips with the olive oil.
5. Sprinkle with the sea salt to taste.
6. Turn the dehydrator on at 115 degrees for 20+ hours or until they are crispy. (I do mine overnight)
7. Remove the finished chips from the trays.
8. Store in an airtight container for up to 1 week.