Here is a great snack food that I and my kids love. Yes that's right a healthy snack option that kids go nuts over. Hey its crunchy like a chip right!
Kale Chips (Dehydrator)
2 bunches of Fresh Kale
4 TBSP Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 TBSP Organic Cider Vinegar
1. Combine the oil and cider vinegar in a small bowl, stir to thoroughly mix.
2. Tear the kale leaves from the stem and rip into pieces that are about 1 inch, close to potato chip size, they will shrink.
3. Mix the leaves and oil/vinegar mixture together in a large bowl, till the leaves are evenly coated.
4. Place the kale leaves onto the dehydrator trays.
5. Combine everything and place the dehydrator on 105 degrees and let it run for at least 12 hours. (I usually do it overnight)
6. Remove the chips from the trays and store in an airtight container for up to 1 week. (If they last that long)