My name is Nick, I am a Wisconsin dad who loves all things fitness, diving, and food! Persistent Resilience is a log of the fun and craziness that is my life. I am passionate about running, I love to see how far I can push myself, and my favorite runs are off-road. Currently I am trying to add to my ultra-marathon experience. If you have any questions about how/why I run or eat the way that I do please do not hesitate to contact me by leaving a comment, via facebook, or by email at nmwied@hotmail.com. Thanks for Visiting







15 March 2013

Recipe - Sweet Potato Chips (Dehydrator)

Sweet Potato Chips (Dehydrator)
 

3 Sweet Potatoes (Yams)
2 TBSP Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Himalayan Sea Salt to taste

1.      Wash and peel the 3 sweet potatoes.
2.      Using a grater/slicer slice the sweet potatoes into chip sized slices.
3.      Places the slices on the dehydrator trays.
4.      Lightly brush the chips with the olive oil.
5.      Sprinkle with the sea salt to taste.
6.      Turn the dehydrator on at 115 degrees for 20+ hours or until they are crispy.  (I do mine overnight)
7.      Remove the finished chips from the trays.
8.      Store in an airtight container for up to 1 week.

No comments:

Post a Comment