My name is Nick, I am a Wisconsin dad who loves all things fitness, diving, and food! Persistent Resilience is a log of the fun and craziness that is my life. I am passionate about running, I love to see how far I can push myself, and my favorite runs are off-road. Currently I am trying to add to my ultra-marathon experience. If you have any questions about how/why I run or eat the way that I do please do not hesitate to contact me by leaving a comment, via facebook, or by email at nmwied@hotmail.com. Thanks for Visiting







01 June 2012

Recipe - Beet Juice Recovery Drink

Beet Juice Recovery Drink


2       16oz Cans Beet Slices
1Cup Unsweetened Organic Almond Milk (8oz)
1Cup Unsweetened Organic Coconut Milk (8oz)

In a blender add 1 can of beets, 1 cup of milk, and blend till smooth.  Then repeat.

This will make about 48oz of juice.  Then pour out into 8oz servings.








Nutrition Info
Serving Size    8oz
Calories           43
Fat                   1g
Sodium            328mg
Potassium        246mg
Carbohydrates 6.2g
Fiber                2.5g
Sugar               2g
Protein             1.5g

No comments:

Post a Comment