My name is Nick, I am a Wisconsin dad who loves all things fitness, diving, and food! Persistent Resilience is a log of the fun and craziness that is my life. I am passionate about running, I love to see how far I can push myself, and my favorite runs are off-road. Currently I am trying to add to my ultra-marathon experience. If you have any questions about how/why I run or eat the way that I do please do not hesitate to contact me by leaving a comment, via facebook, or by email at nmwied@hotmail.com. Thanks for Visiting







21 April 2012

March Training Recap

March Training

Following is a brief synopsis of my training and racing for the month of March. 

Look out with a mild winter the snow has melted and the trails are starting to dry out.  I continued building my base mileage during the month while decreasing my time spent cross training.  I also added in hill workouts at Lapham Peak State Park, as the trails have opened back up for running.  I also began completing longer runs on the trails, oh boy does the trail find muscles you haven’t used in awhile.

TOTALS

RUN   186.3 Miles  26:28:31
BIKE   45 Miles
SWIM 7.75 Miles

No comments:

Post a Comment