My name is Nick, I am a Wisconsin dad who loves all things fitness, diving, and food! Persistent Resilience is a log of the fun and craziness that is my life. I am passionate about running, I love to see how far I can push myself, and my favorite runs are off-road. Currently I am trying to add to my ultra-marathon experience. If you have any questions about how/why I run or eat the way that I do please do not hesitate to contact me by leaving a comment, via facebook, or by email at nmwied@hotmail.com. Thanks for Visiting







21 April 2012

February Training Recap

February Training

Following is a brief synopsis of my training and racing for the month of February. 

I steadily built my base mileage during the month while decreasing my time spent cross training.  I also added in lower body strength work at the gym.  During the month I had the pleasure of  volunteering at my running group’s winter ultra, the John Dick Memorial 50K.  Sometimes the only thing better than running a race is to volunteer at one, you have none of the pressure of racing, but get to enjoy the atmosphere of the race.

TOTALS

RUN    169.8 Miles  23:48:14
BIKE   38 Miles
SWIM  8.5 Miles

No comments:

Post a Comment